Thread: Dark Place
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 11:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
iamthird

Dark Place

I feel like I am sliding backwards in my recovery. I was doing well, doing all the right things and I just hit a wall all of a sudden. No big occurences...usual quacking but no more than usual. Does this ever happen to you guys?

I was having healthy habits and then all of a sudden for the past few days, I have just wanted to stay in the house and have been just thinking about all that has transpired throughout separation with AH. I got all worked up in ny mind and completely started focusing on separated AH and romanticizing his relationship with enabling gf he cheated on me with...It just appears as if he gets to "live it up" while I am in a constant state of struggle. I dont like ti use the word, and just told my 6 yr old daughter I dont like her to say it...but I hate him.

I dont understand when I have done so much work and come so far, while the past few days feel like Day 1 of separation all over again when it has been 2 years! I need help friends...why am I feeling so down when I have overcome ao much??