Old 06-20-2014, 03:19 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
meggem

sunny that is exactly how I am feeling. When he acts what I perceive as "normal" - I tend to fall for it, get into conversation and either 2 minutes in or 10 minutes in, he turns and twists and has the most bizarre ways of thinking and such distorted perceptions-- its mind boggling. And those are the "productive" conversations. These aren't the ones where he just unleashes from his first word.

It's starting to "normalize" the last 2 days. We are back to step 1. Where it is "normal" - it's messing with me definitely. But I keep looking back at his patterns and sticking with my decision. Sometimes he will even come to me rational and will agree with me and I think he's "got it" and then I realize he was just trying to get a different reaction out of me. Maybe he is thinking if he plays along with me it will be somewhat of reverse psychology? Or maybe he doesn't realize he's doing it at all?? I don't know but what i do know and I said this in a different post, right now I have choices. Next time I might not. hugs to you. and thank you all for your responses, they really give me strength.