Old 06-19-2014, 01:22 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
MissFixit

Originally Posted by meggem View Post
I feel like I have to tell him when I get a lawyer because when it all hit the fan on June 11th he started accusing me of shafting him and taking his kids away and "screwing him over" and poisoning the kids against him, I went into damage control and told him I wasn't going to be like that, blah blah blah, we would communicate, of course I would never take his kids away...of course I'll tell you when I get a lawyer, we can use the same one, niether one of us has money, blah blah, I won't ask you for child support I know you can't afford it...don't worry... nicey nice.....my friend told me a few days ago -STOP TALKING. Stop telling him what you "will or won't do." Just stop.

We have that here too, where you can draw up an agreement and have the lawyer file it. And I was thinking the same thing - it's my way or I expose you and you can fight me but my (parents) pockets are bigger than yours.

hopeful your story sounds similar to mine. thanks so much for sharing - thanks to all of you...
he is controlling, manipulating and mind f-ing you with his words. it is deliberate.