Thread: Hypocrite
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 08:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
EmmyG

Hypocrite

Gotta love it when STBXAH gets on his high horse. I have so much going on right now. Started new job last week. Just had a sleep study Monday night and got diagnosed with severe sleep apnea (which explains a lot). Still adjusting to the separation, plus I just went back to school on a part-time basis.

My boys are doing well. Had parent teacher meetings last week for the end of the year and their teachers said they are happy, wonderful kids.

My parents are going on a trip for about ten days. They are very close to my boys. They asked about taking them on the trip but I said no. My mom asked if the boys could spend tonight and tomorrow night with her and my dad last minute last night and I said yes. My parents live in the mountains in a beautiful lakefront home. They spoil their grandchildren rotten. I have to work all day tomorrow and Friday, and as much as I hate being apart from them, I said okay.

I texted AH last night to make sure he was okay with it. He said he was. Tonight, I stopped by to grab his laptop since mine isn't working. He went on a tangent about how I have no business letting the kids go, and that they should be with me. I told him my mom put me on the spot but he went on and on until I cried, telling me I'm wrong. I left and felt like a terrible mother.

He doesn't remember texting me that it was okay. This is the man who was just telling me today that he's barely making progress with getting the kids to warm up to him more. This is a man who has been arrested multiple times for being drunk and a troublemaker. He had a DUI and lost his license for an entire year. He goes on benders and checks out of parenting for two weeks at a time regularly. Yet here I am feeling like the world's worst mom and I'm sick of it.

Yes, my kids have spent a lot of time with grandma. Mainly my oldest. I was a stay at home mom when he was little and my mom
Would help out because I was dealing with AH drama. But I am a good mom. You'll never find me out on the town partying. I am with them every night. They tell me they love me and I them constantly.

He has no business making me feel this bad. I called him and told him he is a hypocrite and he said "there you go bringing the past up in my face again. You never change I'm sick of you. F*C* off and leave me alone."

So that's my night so far.