View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 08:13 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Synfull Vyxun
:-(

Originally Posted by Kialua View Post
I know you are not a religious person but your posts alarm me. I hope you won't do anything drastic to yourself. I will be praying for you. I don't want to push anything on you but sometimes a spiritual intervention does wonders. It did for me.
Sorry for alarming you Kialua, I try not to hurt myself or do anything, but I always end up pi**ing someone off for just being myself and I'm sick of it. I just want to run away from everyone I know, and never speak a word again, then I will stop messing everything up. I ruined my mother life and also my own.
I have nothing and I am nothing to anyone. No one cares, loves or respects me, so what is the point, might as well make them all happy. I just don't know anymore, sick of being ignored, sick of being told what to do with MY life, sick of everyone else being involved, as much as I try to stay home, not go out drinking, partying or anything else, I go nowhere, I see no one, when I do I annoy people, I don't know how, I am not loud and annoying, I am easy going and laid back, and just don't know anymore. Dont worry Kialua, one day I will be fine, but thank you so much. I don't think God can help me now, it's to late.