View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 06:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Synfull Vyxun
:-(

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I'm not a single female but I keep all my windows and doors locked anyway
That real estate guy sounds a bit fishy to me - did you check out whether he was genuine?

As for your mum - that's the hard bit of no contact - it means no contact even when you might like some, SV.

If you send mixed signals to your mum, then the likelihood is nothing much is going to change I'm afraid.

D
I like to get the fresh air in my house and my window locks are a pain to lock and unlock, but will be locked from now on, I checked with the real estate and he was genuine, and is never going to live it down now, poor guy.

As for my mother, I only contacted her as if I didn't my father would have been on my back about it, and didn't need that on my birthday, I have told her I do not want to have her on facebook and I will send her stuff in the mail and she can do the same, then we can't get into arguments.
I didn't contact her for over a year until she text my dad asking when I was going to stop punishing her and breaking her heart, more guilt trips and he just wont let me off, I want to send him all the foul text messages and video, pictures I have of her disgusting, lying, cheating and manipulative behaviour so he gets off my back, but people on here say I shouldn't, He says she is my mother, if it was the other way round he would want me to talk to him, but it is not, he is not as bad as her.
I love my mother I just don't like the person she is, and everyone else thinks she is perfect as she is very manipulative and good at guilt tripping, so they all think I am the bad guy coz I left my mother.
I am 29 now and need to live my own life, not be slave to someone who hates and disrespects me.

I am finding it so hard as I always had blinkers on and now I see what my family really are and I hate it, I love them all but I don't want to end up like them. and if things carry on, I will.