Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 06:48 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
GirlInTrouble14

Originally Posted by eliza24 View Post
Girlintrouble14 I read your little info portion and I do agree we are a lot alike in the way we drink. I can quit for days but when I start I can't stop. I love the act of drinking and the buzz but I always end up feeling so anxious and stupid in e morning, even if I don't do anything wrong. My go to mistake is texting or calling people because I've recently moved out of state so my few friends are all back home. I worry that everyone thinks I'm a complete mess since I don't talk to anyone unless I've been drinking. My fiancé has been with me for years and has been so great but I honestly can't believe he still cares after seeing how ridiculous I've been in the past.
I'm the same! I cannot believe my hubby still wants to be with me. I don't deserve him.

I also do the "drink + dial" fail a lot! I cringe at the thought, the next morning.

And yes... I love the thought of having sociable drinks. I love the hit of the first glass of wine etc. I love the laughter and silliness with being "tipsy".

It's the drunkness that inevitably comes EVERY time that I despise. And I despise myself because of it. x