View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 06:06 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
pavaoiztarza

Husband ?

Originally Posted by chicory View Post
his best friend is his source. He does not see him often, as he lives in another town, but when he does he comes home with a bit of it, I think.

I just confronted him, telling him that i want my grandbabies to be able to stay over and I cannot when he is using and that I do not want to live this way and wont. that I will turn him in if I need to.

he said he does not know where i get my ideas, and that he has been up and working on stuff, and that I imagine this stuff. I told him I was not stupid, and that when my sister was here last evening, his eyes were swollen and red, and that I knew he was high.

of course, he went right into his room, shut the door, and as always I was talking to him through the door. It will probably be a scene to get him out.

I'd like to imagine a lot of things right now.
This is father's job - to confront arrogant children. This is serious, slamming doors to his only support - what would happen if his mother was not there for him ?

So, forgive me for asking, what happened to your husband ? This is man to man type of confrontation.