View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 04:55 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
chicory

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
Chic, he can ingest pot through a vapor, like e cigarette...no smell.
My God, 8 years of YOUR life! walking on eggshells so you don't disturb his mood?
"Hell NO!
This codie stuff must go"!
I agree that you have to make boundaries and stick to them, not make excuses for this bad behavior...if he can get stoned all day, he can get up off his asss and do something productive. He is resourceful enough to get pot.
his best friend is his source. He does not see him often, as he lives in another town, but when he does he comes home with a bit of it, I think.

I just confronted him, telling him that i want my grandbabies to be able to stay over and I cannot when he is using and that I do not want to live this way and wont. that I will turn him in if I need to.

he said he does not know where i get my ideas, and that he has been up and working on stuff, and that I imagine this stuff. I told him I was not stupid, and that when my sister was here last evening, his eyes were swollen and red, and that I knew he was high.

of course, he went right into his room, shut the door, and as always I was talking to him through the door. It will probably be a scene to get him out.

I'd like to imagine a lot of things right now.