View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 08:50 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Pia

I already know in my mind and heart it is over. I am never going to get back but I decided to hear him out and see if he had learned anything.

He still isn't close to hitting rock bottom and even when he does I don't plan on being there to pick him up.

I know I did all I could and can walk away with that. I have been working on me and don't feel guilty anymore. It's been a long hard road but I am in a better place now and excited for the future.

I feel sorry for him but I am not engulfed anymore with his problem. He look horrible he is so skinny, he has the body of a scrawny boy but that is his problem. At first I wanted to feed him but then thought nope not my problem he is happy and I have to let him figure it out himself.

Everything I have learned on SR is coming true and I am so grateful I have a better understanding of alcoholism and drugs.

The most loving thing I can do for myself and him is to keep away and let him be accountable for his actions.

He gave me a hug goodbye and I could smell the alcohol on his breathe . .

I slept great last night and it was raining. I woke up in the middle of the bed nice and relaxed. I don't want to trade that for a stinken drunkard.