SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information - View Single Post - Well well well
Thread: Well well well
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 03:17 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
NikNox

It does suck, big time, but actually we're okay this evening. We don't need them, we have our priorities right in that SD comes first, always. I made it clear to AM that SD's grandparents siding with and supporting the woman who ruined their granddaughters childhood, & potentially her adulthood, can only be viewed one way - wrong! She commented that she cannot believe SD wants her out of their lives. I said "really? You are actually questioning that? You aren't related to them, you are nothing to do with them, yet they favour you over her. How the hell do you think that makes her feel? They are supporting their grandchild's abuser". All she said after that was "my kids wanted for nothing when they were growing up - PlayStation, clothes & my love". I commented that that was alright then, clearly she is parent of the year & what do I know about it all!

Haven't heard back from her & I don't really want to. She's not normal!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NikNox For This Useful Post:
HopefulinFLA (06-10-2014), ladyscribbler (06-10-2014), readerbaby71 (06-10-2014)