View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 01:13 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
lizatola

Well, a quick update from last night. I got a call from a woman this AM, from AH's phone. Apparently he left it in their car service after they picked him up at the strip club late last night. He was flying home this AM and left without his phone.

I have no idea if this woman was actually with the car service but she was willing to ship the phone to us so I took down her name and number. AH came home and tells me that he left it at the hotel and will call them with one of our phones and I said, "No worries. Here's the contact number. I spoke to this lovely woman who has your phone and is willing to ship it to you later today." I handed him the sheet of paper and I left it at that.

Then, my ds says, "Wait. You lost your phone? What the heck were you doing?" AH says, "I met this guy and we went out and I didn't want to stay where we were, so I got a car service."

Now, if he were a normal person, I'd believe it. He's an alcoholic and I just don't believe anything he says, not that it matters. All I know is that a very nice woman in Albuquerque is willing to mail us the phone back and, hey bonus, AH isn't dead after all. And, she just saved us a few hundred dollars, right?

And, the alternative is: AH just might be telling the truth. Doesn't really matter anymore because there is no trust left, just like killerinstinct made mention of above.