View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 05:46 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
2dayzmuse
Paused

Please, for those of you in AA: when someone asks for alternatives to AA, would you stop trying to persuade them to go back to AA? You have an entire forum devoted to that, ok?
Ooops. Persuading, no? Offering my experience strength and hope, yes. Don't know anything about the other programs, but that's why whe have you around Don S. I knew you'd pop in to do your thing. Honestly, I don't think Donny is ready to be accountable for his actions and wants to place the blame. But, who am I to make that assumption. Jumping to conclusions after one meeting of any program is going to get the same results no matter what program it is. Someone says something they don't want to hear. They're out of there. You have to be willing to accept you disease and be accountable for your actions. Not blaming someone for gaining 40 pounds for eating Doritos and ring dings. Rediculous...

Donny try another program. Maybe you can find something suitable for you. The main thing is you get the help you need to quit drinking. Life will be much easier.