Thread: Proud of myself
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 03:01 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

liz, do you even LIKE this guy??? I've yet to hear in any single post one true redeeming quality....and I would think that should be the foundation to any relationship. at least for ME, liking my partner is key.....enjoying his company, his personality, humor, the way his mind works, his insights. what you describe sounds so......soul crushing.

one whole AA meeting huh? well then, surely he's cured now? LOL.
the title of that book just cracks me up.....considering that COMMUNICATION between partners is ESSENTIAL to a relationship or marriage. being fully present, vulnerable, honest.

"I'm sorry I've been a jerk for the past 2 years." So, when I said, "I accept your apology.", he replied, "For what?" UGH!!!

^^^this is total mind f'ing gas lighting. meant to mess with your head. to be honest it sounds like this guy has serious mental issues....and you are his victim. I would not dream to argue with your beliefs, but I can't imagine ANY God that would want anyone to stay and endure such mental torture and abuse. it all just sounds so.....creepy. but then again, I do watch way too much ID channel....