Old 05-17-2014, 08:35 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
desypete

i never got hooked on drink from the word go i just got drunk almost from the word go. i didnt know that once i took the first drink it would then start a craving inside of me that needs another drink and another until i end up drunk.
i thought life with drink was all there was i would work all week and look forward to drinking at the weekend i only ever wanted to have a few and get a buzz from it but the problem with me was i couldnt hardly ever stop at a few i got drunk to the point that i couldnt remember the next day waking up what i had done and i had fear inside me that i had done wrong to people, i used to spend my hangovers trying to remember who i had upset or what silly thing i had done and i would be ashamed of myself etc but sure enough as time would go on i would try the drinking again and try the controled method only go out with a little money didnt work as i would bum a drink from anyone once i had the hunger for it
and on it goes untill after years of it i eneded up drinking every time i woke up just to start my day off or to stop the shakes as it seemed a good idea to have another drink to take the effects away it just gets worse and progresses until you end up not being able to be without it