View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 05:38 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Worried0810

I completely understand you. I'm still with my ABF but things are on the edge of a knife. I'm noticing though that even in other situations, I'm waiting for things to go all drama on me. I spent 10 days with my mum and the whole week was fun, good times, good food, and very little alcohol. I had one tiny bottle of alcopop and that's all. We never fought and never argued and I realised that this is what life should be like, no matter who we are with. I was completely at peace and I want that all the time now.
But I think that for a while at least, we are always going to be primed to deal with drama. I am on high alert every day, but now that I've had a taste of drama less life, I want it.
My advice to you is to just enjoy it! It will take you a while to get used to this, but don't push him away if he's done nothing wrong. It may or may not work out, but this man is showing you how you should be treated, and how you deserve to be treated. He sounds lovely! I'll give you a big hug and tell you to snap out of it! :P Enjoy the normality