Thread: An Annoying Day
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 02:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
zoso77
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
the court hijinx alone would drive one mad...want to file an RO against someone because they are a DANGER to you....but you need to know where they live which means if you don't you have to try and track said Danger To Myself person down...and then when you cannot locate said individual, you can't simply drop the RO - even tho it isn't "official" yet since other party has yet to be served - so please come back next week for that piece of business because this process will take all of 60 seconds which you can see we just don't HAVE.

shakes head.

so much for trying to play by the rules right? just don't be foolish yourself ok? no smashing her over the head with a perfectly good guitar or anything...maybe buy a ukelele at a discount store and keep it by the door!
Based on what I've paid for all my electric guitars (and not counting the masterbuilt Telecaster coming my way in September), I have roughly $20075 invested in those guitars. Average price, though not really an accurate metric, is about $2509 per instrument. So I won't be pulling a Pete Towshend with any of my instruments.

Compare that to the average price of a 5 iron, which I'm guessing is maybe between $120-$140. So, the 5 iron is cheaper, has the benefit of being metal, and the last time I had my swing speed measured, it was just south of 100 MPH. So the 5 iron has been in my bedroom at night for the past 3 weeks just in case I hear something.