View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 06:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Raider

The Fuzz - The Folks - The Dance

Someone posted, just because they play the music, doesn't mean you have to dance. Wow, what a great line. Sooooooooo. Dad had his medical procedure Monday, 8 hours at the hospital for us. Tuesday Dad had a reaction to the procedure. I took him to emergency at 3pm. He had 103 temp and a few other things. Left hospital at 8:30pm and he had to spend the night. Driving home I was POff at Mom. Too long to post about that. This record played over and over in my head, so by the time I got home, I was furious. Tried to hold it together when I realized I was the ONE playing the music . Ack!!! I have some Xanax for anxiety that I have never ever taken. I took one. Holy cow, woke up with the worst headache I ever had. Wednesday dad called,kidneys not working and he needs to stay another night. Irritation again. The Fuzz, I keep having to go home and take care of her. When I didn't, The Fuzz ran away in the house from sister and mom because if I didn't, she hid from them, wouldn't come out from under furniture, wouldn't come in from the garage where the little box is, etc. Mom and sister fighting over The Fuzz. The Fuzz is a fight catalyst. Everyone thinks the other one doesn't know how to best take care of her. Don't know if Dad will even be home tomorrow.
Questions...

What kind of crazy test is this? I mean, really???
Urges....I'm not sure if just because you want to smack the snot out someone, if that is considered an "urge"? Do you think that's an urge?

Xanax - that is the first time I ever took it. Is this normal to wake up with a massive headache. (We are talking the worse hangover headache minus nausea and shakes). I didn't want to move my head. Terrible.

Thoughts??

ps - Dad in the hospital says, "the water in the toilet is too high". "My butt drags in it"
Me - "whoa Dad, I didn't know you had such low hanging fruit".

BaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaa....