Thread: No no no....
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 08:48 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

Liz.....I would add, here, that I have had many strong friendships with men in the course of my life---especially workplace friendships. I thing the main thing is the nature of the kind of emotional investment. The friendships that I have had with men FEEL different than with the men that I have been romantically involved with.

Lol....I can think of many male friends that I have had--and love dearly at a human level--that I could not even IMAGINE sleeping with..or living with...or anything remotely similar.

As we have been discussing here...there is always the possibility of a casual friendship turning into something more romantic in nature if the right circumstance presents itself. i.e.---the perfect storm---an emotionally starved person who is thrust into a closer environment with someone that they are capable of becoming attracted to.
I think you get the point....

Understand that I am not trying to be accusatory in any way, here...I am just joing in the discussion on this subject.

You seem to understand the situation that you are in, right now and don't seem inclined to enter where angels fear to tread...

dandylion