View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 07:51 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
incitingsilence

The showing up at one’s home…It isn’t always about getting attention or anything at all in return. It can be some fantasy she is playing out you know nothing about or could even imagine.

That is why I suggested in your other thread to keep your one number and get another phone with a new one. This way you keep her thinking that she is still in the loop and you protect yourself against any escalation.

This is all new wave advice and thinking as they delve further into the minds of those obsessed or mentally ill and learn how they tick. The illusion of your voice on the message machine fed something within her enough that she didn’t come for a visit. Surely she isn’t stupid, she knew when you blocked her, she could find out easily by calling from a different number … she knew the block would come down and she would get through again. Very meticulous and frankly scary.. Being able to call and text was all she needed so far, the danger lies in what will be from here because she seem satisfied just to call or text before. She could possibly find some rational thought and make this an end which I doubt but hope is the outcome. Or she will escalate almost scorned by the change. Taking it so personal which will push her to being more irrational than she is now.

I will keep good thoughts. You stay safe out there.