Thread: No no no....
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 07:51 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

9111111....LOl...first of all I draw from a long lifetime of experience ...with men and relationships. There is also the fact that long hours have been spent on personal issues, her marriage, his divorce, etc.... Men don't generally choose to spend a lot of time engaged in these kinds of issues unless they have an agenda at a personal level. Plus...he knows that she is married and in a very difficult situation in her marriage. Don't tell me that an attractive, financially prosperous man can only seek out a beautiful and vulnerable woman to talk to about these things.....(oh, give me a break).

Also, just because Liz want to categorize it as adult, general conversation..doesn't mean that he doesn't have a hidden agenda for himself. Even Liz knows that it is more...because she has been having relationship fantasies about him.

Maybe I can't prove this in a courtroom...but, I sure would bet m y kids milk money on it....

dandylion

P.S.--I know very well how we can get "clouded" when we are emotionally starved and vulnerable.