Thread: Moving on
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 03:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
CodeJob

Iamthird,

Yesterday I worked where I could hear women getting 6 and 12 mo surgical oncology check ups. As the MD moved from patient to patient you could hear the relief in the patient and family members voices. Some like you were alone. I am so grateful to hear your check up was clear. I don't meet those patients, but I found it very powerful to hear that relief, joy and hope. Hugs again for that hope and joy. Don't let anyone or anything steal that from you.

Let's think about this from another viewpoint. AH wants to see the ladies. You know its over. One of my work friends got divorced from her AH. Eventually he had a relationship. She was surprised to find an ally for the two kids. This person was able to help normalize the relationship a bit. All of a sudden shoes and coats were purchased for the kids. Birthdays were marked. Christmas was a bit more marked. She knew it was not her XH, it was the GF! She and the GF remained friends after the woman got tired of the A and moved on. So maybe this could be bringing someone into your life that won't be as bad as you envision. No reason to expect the worst before it even happens.

Men and women, if you've got a lump, you have skin changes, nipple discharge, nipple retraction, skin pulling, armpit or breast pain do not ignore it!