View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 05:42 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Ananda

I just got really sarcastic with my brother/his wife...

I told them I didn't have time to do a mother's day lunch with mom (2 hours there 2 hours for lunch and 2 hours home). The response I got was

"I know you said you weren't going make it but we are still hoping that you might be able to at least come over for lunch."

I wrote back:

"I know you said you couldn't make it, but I'm still hoping that you might be able to at least come over for graduation."

It is going to **** everyone off, but I can't stand the friggin guilt trip sht. It's a long story, but I'm tired of this bull. I DONT HAVE TIME OR ENERGY to go to Lawrence next week end! The "at least" comment just blew it. Now I have to pay the consequence for responding...but hey ... that's life

Sorry...I just don't need this crp right now...sorry to whine.

I shouldn't have sent it, but I get a bit tired of "being nice" and avoiding conflict.

OK .. on the bright side I got through the day and didn't buy a bottle...but like pix I am having a lot of trouble reigning in the anger when stuff comes up.

I'm so gonna regret this over the next few days, but I don't know...I think it was the right response despite how angry it was. At some point I think I have to cut through the BS even though it causes more problems...I don't know...Just thinking out loud

Sht ... phone is ringing ... probably them