View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 08:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
PAINLESS66
painless

Talking Day 38 clean and sober...

Today makes 38 days clean and sober!!! I AM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF because in the past 38 days i have faced triggers bigger then mountains and I stood strong. I just want to be one of the addicts with 5 years clean then 10 then 15 and so on and so forth. WHY CANT I BE THAT PERSON??? WHY CANT I BE A SUCCESS STORY FOR OTHERS TO HAVE HOPE AND FOLLOW? Im a strong minded man and if i set my goal I achieve it each and every time. My goal today is to make it through today still remaining clean and sober. one day at a time right now is more then good enough for me. I know one day Ill stop counting and before i know it ill have a year clean. then 2 and so on and so forth... I enjoy waking up and not coming too. i enjoy having money in my bank and couple hundred in my pocket daily. I make strong money as a tattoo artist which is why i could afford my $200.00 per day minimum heroin habit back 38 days ago. Now i spoil myself with nice things verses paying a heroin dealer for dope. Just bought myself a $1800.00 David Yurman black diamond cross on a silver chain to celebrate my 35th day clean. That necklace shows me that being clean rewards and using takes away. every time i look at my cross i thank god for helping me through this and for sending me a tiny tiny angel thats always on my ass making sure i stay clean... angels do live and are very much alive on planet earth... love this place and i love where im at in life. i used to hate on myself when i first got clean but now... I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT ME AND NO DRUG IS GUNNA TARNISH THAT FEELING... GOD BLESS US ALL... U GUYS ARE MY SALVATION AND YOUR POSTS HELP ME DAILY SEVERAL TIMES PER DAY... ROCK ON PEOPLE...lala