View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 10:23 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Aeryn

I'm so sorry this is happening - I always knew the system was a mess but this is beyond my worst nightmare vision of it. To be forced to have visitation with a parent like that is unconscionable and shame on the government agencies involved, they should frankly be sued and fired IMO.

That said you are so strong and doing the best you can given the circumstances (that's all you can do) - I remember when you first came here (I was posting under a different name...long story I had to change for privacy reasons regarding my NPD mom), and I see you now and even though the system has screwed you over so badly you now have the strength to keep going. That is due to your hard work, your recovery and your determination. Hold on to those. I truly believe the end is near for your XAH...he has to hit the bottom of the cement pool sometime and even in that state you live in it will happen, I have faith. And your girls will get through this because they have a strong Mom like you....one that broke the cycle passed down from generation to generation (those are hard to break). You have shown them that the cycle can be broken and that is more than most of the children in A families ever get to see (most actually stay I think due to their own illness), your example will guide them through all this.