View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 05:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
luisalehz

Introduction: 9 Days

Hello - I have posted already twice, figured it was time to introduce myself properly. I assume this is the right forum. My name is Luisa. My friends and fam call me Lu Lu. I have one daughter (I had a son who passed away). I have been drinking for a long time - maybe 15 or 20 years. Always have my act together for the most part, but have chosen poorly in relationships. I had very strict parents who didn't really instill a lot of self-esteem in me. I am single now. I am originally from the South West, although I was born in Argentina.

I am deathly afraid that I have caused permanent damage to myself but I can't see my doctor until next week. Scared to death. Quitting has been a breeze since I have convinced myself that I am dying. I don't even have the slightest urge, but I am here because I need help to get through this time until I know for sure that I am not dying - or maybe that I am. So scared. I am looking to hear from other people who got through even though they had symptoms that were scary. Thanks for listening.