View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 12:15 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by CodeJob View Post
I sweep a chunk into my savings acct automatically every month. Some months I need it, but it does add up. I also stash pretty heavy into my retirement. I guess overall I am more frugal and get most of my shopping hits via cheap sources.

As for plastic surgery, I've decided I might get that mommy makeover bc if I divorce I need to share my retirement! F that! I'd rather look good! I need to kick my sugar habit first.
Ok, I gotta comment on the boob job thing: I have often thought I should get it done. I had a friend, who had hers done after her second child was born, actually ask me if mine were real while we had the kids at a swim park. I was like, "No way, baby, these are real!" It was then that I decided it was my low self image talking and that I was Ok in that department, LOL.

Now, if I could just lose those last 5 pounds, I'll be bikini ready in the next month or so! I have contemplated liposuction but I hate surgeries, I hate spending big money, and I loathe anesthesia so I guess I'll just have to love myself the way I am and hope that someday I find someone to love me for just being me. My AH claims he loves me for me but alcoholic thinking and quacking doesn't seem to offset the way he proclaims his love. The scale always tips in the negative direction after years of crap thrown my way. While I don't doubt he loves me, I am beginning to learn that I filled a void in his heart and soul and that I was his vision of an idol blow up doll wife and I'll never truly live up to her. Like the fantasy that he created and I worked hard to fulfill, trying desperately to be something that I wasn't. God, it was exhausting. So glad I have learned that I don't have to be that for anybody, I need to learn to love myself at this point and this spending is just doing a bit too much LOVING, LOL!