View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 04:09 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
redatlanta

Fourmaggie - I really appreciate your suggestions, have already been down that route. Have listed everything he needs to do before he leaves. Have fined him before. Have talked till I am blue in the face. Have been nice, have tried to bargain, and have screamed. Screaming is the only thing that has ever worked but I don't like getting that upset. He reminds me of a defiant child. If asked to do something, he is NOT going to. Not asking doesn't solve it either. I have honestly never encountered a person like this. I have known him since 2005, I had a little idea about some things but I had no idea what he was really like.

Feelinggreat - Perhaps grandiose praise would work lol - Ok, I just can't. I have no problem praising anyone for a job well done. I just got him to stop sending me repeated pictured of clients he has done. I don't mind seeing, but I also don't need 15 photos of a head of hair followed by a paragraph describing why he is so talented and why all other stylists suck. Nauseating.

Peaceofpi - will look into that book!

Thank you all!