View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 11:58 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
OnawaMiniya

Originally Posted by Wahine View Post
My therapist said, 'what if he is injured and then depended on you for care. It would force him to change.' That was when I really started working on leaving. I have Lupus. Been very sick for 10 years. He has always treated me with anger and resentment for being such an inconvenience. This is really the only friend I have. I have been thinking of moving back to my home state where I have family. I am my friends only friend also. I think she is as fearful as I am. The only time I cry is when I think of all the other people, my kids, that he is hurting. It is so unfair.
Wahine,

I have some health issues that cause severe chronic pain and mobility issues. If you ever want to talk, just PM me. I don't have lupus, but I can relate to how hard it is to have health issues even under the best circumstances, let alone under such stressful ones, as well as how these things insidiously impact every area of life - even things no one would think of! I have been having computer issues on and off, and my husband recently broke my Kindle, so if I do not get back to you immediately please do not think I am ignoring you. It is a crapshoot whether the computer I am on will work each time I try to use it!

Peace.