Thread: All about ME!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 04:46 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
chicory

HI and congrats on your job success. I am sorry that your hubby on the other hand, does not seem to be growing up. I think you have done a really smart thing in getting your own place, a good job and taking care of your responsibilities.
One thing which may help you, is to make time for some fun for yourself. working nights takes a bit of adjustment, it did for me.
I am glad to see you moving forward, and I hope you can find a hobby or do something really nice for yourself (you have already, in getting yourself a place, and with time, that will be more fun) worrying about him not doing what he should will bring you down. Perhaps thinking less about him and more about you and your happiness, and what you want from life will help cheer you.

good idea to get some counseling for yourself. you sound like a smart woman, and I would just say hang in there, things will get better. especially when your focus is not on a child/man who may never grow up. I am sorry about that, but it is what it is, and you are doing the right things, to take care of yourself.

make time for fun!