Old 04-13-2014, 04:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
chicory

EH21,

I am sorry that you are going through such a hard time. I believe that if you try hard enough, you might find a place to foster your furbabies, while you do whatever! you can,, shelter living, womens shelter, to get your life back.

there are many no kill shelters, and in my state, there are lots of places where they will foster your kitties,, it just takes time to find them. google no kill shelters, and talk to everyone. networking is important here, as someone usually knows someone, etc, etc.

Perhaps even though your family may not help you with a place to live, is there a chance that you could offer to do some sort of work, in exchange for your kitties to stay there while you find your way out of this nightmare that is a dead end street?

alleycat allies, is a national group. you might be surprised at the help you can find, if you look hard enough.

womens shelters can help you to escape from where you are. you can find a job, save your money, and get your own place.

I can hear how much you want a better life for yourself. dont give up. its possible. I am glad to hear that you seem to know the truth about this guy...no illusions of him changing for you, etc. hopefully he will get help.

keep looking. call womens advocate groups. vet offices sometimes know people who foster . try all of them.
hang in there, and use your strength and courage. you will find you are stronger than you think. and your life can get better. Stick around, we can support you through this.
hugs,
chicory