View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 10:26 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
theuncertainty

Big bear hug, Emmy! DS and I love Frozen, too. I was a bit surprised that he did, since it has not 1, but 2 princesses. Maybe it's Kristoff, Sven and Olaf.

Sidetrack: We went to the big-box-buy-in-bulk store to stock up, got dinner at their counter and sat down to eat there. There was a group of 2 families with 9 kids between them at the next row of tables. One of the little girls was whole-heartedly, loudly, seriously singing "Let It Go" like she was on stage. On repeat. The entire time. LOL Towards the end, her sisters and friends were poking her and teasing her and covering their ears, but she kept right on. She even did the little stamp that Elsa did in her ice castle.

Glad to hear DS and I aren't the only ones making up silly songs. Makes the drive home marvelous fun sometimes. I'm sure drivers in the next lanes think I'm crazy; the back windows are dark and they can't see DS. Though to be honest, I keep on singing when DS falls asleep. (And I love that I can do it now with out AXH asking just how old am I any way.)