View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 12:24 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
sunriseshell

Thank-you Radient for your thread.
I have an Addicted X Fiance and when I first found out he was cheating, I looked at his phone. It was on the table. I had never thought to do that before. I had found a napkin with a number on it and he said it was a friend he went to high school with. Well, the phone was a whole different story and then I looked into his facebook and it was horrible. He was leading a double life. I didn't know he was using and cheating and all that. He just had a baby with someone else and I am trying to move on....
I looked at her facebook once and it almost killed me. So I blocked her so I wouldn't be tempted to look them up. He wanted to send me a picture of the baby and thinks I should be happy for him. In a way I am because it means we are over for good. Many years of back and forth is finally over. I am just alone and trying to make sense of it all and move on. I was a social binge drinker so I have my own issues I am taking care of and it helps being on here. I am just taking it one day at a time. I got super into yoga and have been going 5-6X a week for the last 6 months. That helps! Focusing on myself. I can't believe I was so sick to obsess about what he was doing. He turned me down for sex so many times but then had a weird sex addiction too. He is just addicted. I liked what you said, I'm going to 'stay on my side of the road'. I realize that I can apply that to all relationships. I have a tendency to want to 'fix' and get involved. It is so draining. Probably because I didn't want to deal with my own stuff. Now I am learning how to be me and be happy!
Thanks again!