View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 02:53 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by theuncertainty View Post
WTBH, no words or advice... Experience: I was told that waiting for only 5 min. before declaring AXH a no-show was unreasonable (he lived just down the road). My lawyer suggested I wait about 20 min. before taking off; longer if the weather was bad... I didn't and still don't understand it, because there are repercussions to being late for other duties (as you noted with your job; late fees if you pay bills late; late for an interview - no more interview; late picking up your child from daycare and you get extra fees for each 5 min. increment...), but AXH got to be routinely late to pick up DS without any repercussions.

((((((((hugs)))))))) I'm so sorry his f-ing around cost you your job. Hoping another door opens soon.
Yeah this is why I have been tolerant and patient w him bc the court gives a wide berth to a$$holes and doesn't grasp that 5, 10, 15 min when you commute to a job actually does make a big difference...

So sorry you've experienced the same BS.

Not sure what I willdo job wise or go a financially and I'm in panic mode effective now