Thread: first time
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 02:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lardybarstow

first time

Hi all, first site I found on google search in New Zealand originally from the UK.
Started drinking when I left School at 16 probably too much for a 16 year old had some poor medical care previously and developed a total disregard for professional medical opinion and used it as an excuse most of my life.Despite meeting the most wonderfull girl I managed to mess it up by getting drunk violent and abusive.tried cutting down over the years but have just got worse I have been trying to prove to my wife and myself I can control it until its become an obsession, im now in a camper van my Marriage all but over despite being more in love with my wife now more than I did when we first met.I know see the only way forward is total abstinence because one two three is never enough its probably far too late to save my marriage but I am determined my Grandaughters wont have to witness the same pathetic drinker my wife and sons have had to endure I am here for guidance, inspiration, and a knowledgeable ear thanks for reading.
Phil