Thread: Fear
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 09:05 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by hopeful4 View Post
I have been held in the grips of fear for years to the point of anxiety attacks. Therapy, Celebrate Recovery, having a wide support system, and lastly, medication have helped me.

It is not perfect. I kicked out my XAH a few weeks ago. Today he sounded suicidal and it worried me alot. However, I have learned breathing and have learned to live in the moment much easier than before. It's not perfect but a work in progress!

Hugs Friend!
No, it's never perfect, LOL. I would worry about the suicidal thing, too. Hope all is well with you tonight.

AH is now with a new therapist whom he says is frustrated for him because of my lack of intimacy in our marriage. He told me that he's tried everything a woman wants so that she(meaning me) will have sex with him.

Ugh. I'm not sure what he's talking about except maybe that he brought me flowers once recently. And, I'm not so sure that that's what most women want in order to sleep with a guy anyway. I think I need a bit more than that, LOL.

Oh, to be a fly on that wall in the therapist's office. Man, I gotta get back to working my program hardcore.