Thread: Flying Duck Poo
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2002, 12:22 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

Thanks you guys.

If you can imagine my daughter and I standing in the movie line and the horror on her face when she heard me say congratulations to my son. And then you should have seen the looks on the others faces who were standing in line with us when we just blurted out our feelings about the whole thing after I hung up the phone. When we realized we were being a little to open in public we just started laughing. And then I went into my normal glazed over zoned out survival mode. And then I heard that framiliar "Earth to mother" statement from my daughter as she waves her hand back and forth in front of my face.

This is the most shocking part of the day. The movie was at a mall. It has a parking lot just like any large mall. I parked in the parking lot right across from the mall and I got out of the car and saw the mail man drive up and put mail in a mail box. Now this was a single mail box just like you would find in front of a house. It wasn't locked. I just looked at my daughter in shock and said there is a mail box there??? In the middle of the mall parking lot??? Don't people just steal the mail???

Thank you for your prayers. I will be looking for some bunny baby booties and a little rubber ducky. A little tiny helmet and a little tiny skillet. And a safety net. And some pampers with duct tape.

Hugs to all,
MG