View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 09:22 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
CodeJob

Lizatola,

Thanks for sharing how you plan for trips. I recently went on a trip with another planner. We did really well sharing the task. Today she started talking about all the running plan options for our next race and I said, "Just pick the one you like and send me the link." It is so refreshing to have a friend who is more anxious and a bigger planner than me! By letting go, I am a better friend and am not a threat. It is good practice for me!

Bummer it is much harder to do in my marriage.

What a great opportunity though to travel. People wing it and survive. I think coaxing DS to speak up for himself is great! Wouldn't it be awesome to just focus on one place for 2 weeks? Spain - the food, art architecture? We did Scotland and Eire in 2 weeks years ago. It worked out well for us.

I asked my DS where he wanted to go and he said - Canada. Ummm OK. I had flashbacks of all the trips I have made to Canada and it was sort of like the US but with Tim Hortons. Now Tim Hortons is in the US - so why go? Lord I think you need a passport now to go to freakin' Canada.... The world is a great place, and I hope it works out so DS gets to go!