View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 08:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
nicole100

Post I Really Want to Die.

So, I have been sober since January 18, 2014. I have worked really hard. I know my past behavior was never easy on my family (but I never stole, lied, I finished college, I have a descent full-time job).

I was never like my mom or sister my whole life...even before some mental health issues surfaced.

I was told last month that my lease will not be renewed because it is in forclosure (privately owned). I do not have the money to get a new place right away. The plan was to stay with my mother (a mile down the road) to save and stay until I can get a new place.

I made n offhanded text to by sister (she and my mom are like BFFs) that paying $350 a month was not all that cheap (I could get a roommate for a bit more)...and I won't have my own things, I can't touch the way the room is set up, etc. I also said she was already telling me what I could and could not do. This meant not bringing any belongings, how I had to keep the room, etc,. Not to do with drinking (which - no longer do) or anything. It was an offhand test.

My sister told my mother and now she is firm that she will not let me stay there. I have no where else to go...even though I do work.

And I have a dog so sublets are hard.

I just met a guy that I wrote about on here but we talked extensively and worked it out. I really like him. He knows nothing about my issues with mental health or alcohol in the past.

Now he knows I am just aboht homeless. I have only been seeing him a couple weeks.

But the real issue here is I have NO PLACE TO LIVE.

I have sold almost everything in preparation to live back at my moms. No I have almost nothing and I have no idea what to do.

I have a job...but how do I keep it with no home? And I don't have any friends to ask for help.

I want to die.