Old 03-16-2014, 06:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Mellybug

Thank you, Radiant

Yesterday I had my best friend come over and we ran errands, did a temporary fix on my bathtub surround, watched movies, had dinner...and he crashed on the couch. This morning we got up, did some more cleaning in my apartment, had lunch, and I dropped him off.

This morning I saw on FB that my XABF had just re"Friended" a gal that had come between us twice before. She and I had a terrible fall out when I found messages on his phone between he and her...where she was saying some really horrible things about me (she was supposedly my friend at the time), and he was saying things that I thought were inappropriate and dishonoring to our relationship. I had said to her that I saw the messages, and that I was sorry that he had misrepresented our relationship to her, and their relationship to me - and that she has such a low opinion of me. I wished her well in her life. That's it - and she went OFF on me, complete with F-bombs...and then went off on him.
So, now they're back as friends again, and this truly is my last straw. I want absolutely nothing to do with him if she's going to be back in his life...and I believe he knows this. He knows how I feel about her...all she does is use people. She's a drug addict and a dealer to boot.
I was really depressed about it most of the day, but the tears actually never managed to fall today. I teared up a few times, but they didn't fall. That's progress, right? LOL

I haven't heard from him since Friday afternoon. I will contact him one last time to go get the rest of my things from his house, and then I will go on complete "No Contact" with him. It's for the best...since when he does contact me and is being sweet it just keeps me from moving on.

I've been reading my literature, visiting my support group sites, and journaling. It's all helped me quite a bit.

Thank you for checking in...as much as my friends have urged me to leave him and said they would be there, they all have such busy lives that I just don't feel like I "fit in". So, I spend a lot of time alone.