View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 07:01 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
hopeful4

I am sorry you are struggling RB. You are going through lots of change, and with change comes lots of emoation. It is so good that he is willing to do therapy and see someone for some medicaiton. I too am struggling with this weather. It was 70 yesterday and 30 and horrible outside today. The sun will be shining brightly soon, and I am one who believes that is a benefit for everyone.

For myself, I am struggling with sleep right now due to the recent time change. This messes me up because I become really tired in the late afternoons, which is really the time I spend with my family when I really don't want to be tired. I want to enjoy my time with them and if I am dragging that is hard to do.

Give it time, keep working on you. You have big changes coming up. The therapist told me yesterday to remember that we get comfortable with where we are, but when pushed into making change it can be the best thing we can ever do for ourselves. You have an exciting career in front of you, so much to look forward to. You can do this!

So...chin up baby...you've got this! It will get better!