View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 02:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
youngLadySober

Angry and Pissed I can't drink

So I have not drank in 34 days! Great and all but Im want to ******* have the option one day in the future to be able to drink. My boyfriend whom I love to death said if I ever drink he will leave me. Which I understand because I but him through hell a few times. I didnt drink everyday. I was a binge drinker and when I did drink sometimes things went array. Im only 23 and I feel like thats a huge commitment and it stresses me out when I think about it. Like what if Im 45 and I want to have a glass of wine? Is he going to divorce me then? Like what about my freaking barcholerette party?!?! I dont want to drink every weekend. Im past all that I just want to drink on special occasions. Everytime I bring this up he won't budge and its ******* annoying. I feel like Im getting my head straight one when it comes to drinking. But the idea of not ever drinking makes it hard to see me and him together. WHICH SOUNDS CRAZY! How is alcohol that big of a deal.

Am I in the wrong for feeling this way? Like its a Friday night and I want to be normal and go out but I ******* can't because I can't ******* drink and this is becoming harder than I expected.