Old 02-28-2014, 06:12 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hello again.

Would like to explain things a little better.

"It sounds like your relationship with alcohol isn't too healthy."

I agree. However the amount I drink now is far less than previous years. It is not alcohol that is the problem.

"Its a tough situation with your Dad. Do you live with him?"

No. I am 30 years old, I think I spoke to him less than five times in the past 8 years. The second from last time, he was almost dead, in the hospital, massively underweight, hallucinating, pissing in a bottle then asking his (now ex) girlfriend to wipe his **** in a way that me and my sister couldn't see. After that, he told me everyone was an ********, and that I should drive him home. When I told him I didn't have a car, or a license to drive one, he was very upset. I don't think he belived me.

Six months later, he was much better. I arranged for my sister to come pick me up, (in his car) we went and had an icecream together. It was very odd, but was good to see the dude I remembered, not a spaz.

Another six months later, my sis went to see him, he was sat with a can of Stella. He had bought a new car with the last of his savings, but couldn't afford to drive it.

My sister asked me what I thought she should do. I said she should take the car back to the dealer, or sell it and give him the cash if that was not possible.

She wanted the car.

I wanted to disown my family.

I'm sat here full of guilt typing my life story in the wrong place,

Hmmmmm, that ended longer than I Intended it to be...

Anyway, on a happier note, I managed to scrape together enough cash to buy myself a motorcycle. I strongly recomend it. Nothing clears the mind better that I have seen, appart from one chemical I will not name. I'm not sure it is any safer than the chemicals people get addicted to, but if you survive it is most certainly healthier.

PS- Do not ride a motorbike when intoxicated!!!