View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 02:20 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
fluffyflea

If you take the "me" out of "blame" then you are left with bla bla bla.

Yes it's quacking.

Originally Posted by iwanthappiness View Post
My AH and I have been separated for about 3 months now. I'm living in our home with our 2 girls and he is living in an apartment.

To make a long, crazy story short, I had to file a restraining order on him due to violence. He was also arrested and placed in jail over night. As soon as he was released, he ended up basically homeless in his car for several days until he admitted himself to detox.

We have been civil up until recently. Our rule is not to discuss the past......just work on ourselves. He's able to see the kids Wednesday night at our house (with me present) and at soccer practices.

Here's my question.....I'm struggling with the blame! Wish I could tell you I'm not. I go to counseling and attend some Al-anon but do not have a sponsor yet.

He sent a nasty text stating that I had fabricated the whole violence issue, put him in jail for NO reason which has spiraled our financial status into the toilet. When in reality, his four luxury rehabs sent us into a financial collapse! He's not able to admit anything and keeps blaming me!! Also said that I was a very cold person. REALLY?

I know I have my own faults, but cold is not one of them....I don't think any of us codies are.

Just looking for reinsurance that is "quaking?" Part of me is so worried that he will drink himself to death. This totally STINKS!

Thanks!