View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 10:37 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Now I am the one crying (been going on a lot lately) bc your posts are all so helpful...

But I feel like a fraud for you all thinking I am so strong... I am not. Not at all.

I haven't been sleeping the past few nights, I am scared of him retaliating, I am scared of his anger for being held accountable, I am upset at how upset my kids are and his F'ing family has been calling me telling me how worried they are for him and frankly trying to pressure me to amend bail so he can see his kids...

Oh and the best part is that my lawyer who I owe thousands to bc I have NO money left, has now said she isn't a criminal lawyer and won't be involved in helping tie his arrest to the divorce (which is not final STILL).

So I feel like I am on my own left to deal with this and don't know which way is up anymore and what's right to do...

Ugh.

Im feeling like Im unraveling.

I haven't told my own family what happened bc they are not at all supportive so I feel like I am keeping up appearances and its exhausting...

I am afraid of letting my friends know what happened bc I feel like I might be blamed.

Even the police told me that they were giving him the option to turn himself in vs arrest him at work bc they wanted to "preserve his dignity". Really???? Telling me that is appropriate on what planet?????