View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 10:03 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
dane5679

I really don't care about his feelings at this point. I just want calm. He is not running his company at this point.. he is working his winter job. In the summer he makes ALOT of money- I MIGHT be able to support myself and children without him BUT it would be super hard and I would NEVER see them.. I def. cannot afford to pay a sitter or daycare at this point and I have a difficult time finding with my hours.. I work either 4pm- 3am or noon- 12am. I would pack his lunch or buy things for him to pack his lunch so I didn't have to give him my cc or cash. I'm still trying to climb out of the debt he caused before rehab. ( He spent OVER 100k this past year on drugs.. I'm sure more) When summer hits I'm afraid because his business is ALOT of cash. I'm going to have to rely on his father to help me keep an eye on it... He doesn't make a ton of money right now. Just average. Enough to pay the bills etc. Not enough for crazy expenses. This is also my slow time of the year when I work about 3 days a week. We are ok now/ not great.. but he could make a serious dent in our finances if he is using.. even a little. I can't risk it. That is why I've taken everything (I have to keep the lights on and feed the kids.) I have to be able to make car payments, etc. I'm also afraid of what he does if he is using while I'm at work with our kids here. He has never nodded out in front of me.. BUT he did sleep a lot. Plus he was a total jerk. Fly off the handle with me about anything and everything. IDK.