View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 03:19 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
apophylite

Hey classmates,

Congrats to those hitting milestones, isn't it a great feeling!! I have 100 days today and that is the longest i have gone without wine (except for pregnancies) in forever!
I too am needing to get on a healthy eating plan (she says while eating a chocolate bar) and get myself back to the gym. I never had a sweet tooth at all until i gave up drinking, but i must get it under control. I have by some miracle managed to avoid weight gain but its a matter of time before it starts creeping on.
Nice to hear that things are settling down for you Siesta. The thought of your long bike rides make me need a lie down!
Rick, congrats on your milestone, and im sure the summer will be as much fun without a beer, at least you'll remember it
Gilmer i am praying for you soul right now, stealing candy from the church! I laughed out loud when i read that!
Peanutty i had therapy years ago, not for drinking but for an eating disorder and it helped immensely, im sure you'll get a lot out of it.

I had some great news yesterday, i have won an award for being the regional Decleor spa therapist of the year!! My boss is loving me as you can imagine and so are the hotel bosses, so i am thrilled, i got a certificate and a swarovski crystal pen, along with a load of free Decleor products. I am so pleased I have become so much more motivated and productive at work since not drinking and its nice that its being noted!!

Have a great sober day, i have a day off today so will check in later to distract myself from housework!!