View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 11:20 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Br00ksie
Perpetual Optimist

Originally Posted by Siesta View Post
Hi class!
90 days for me today! Yay me! Had a great day. 60 miles on the bike down the coast with hubby. We're getting along right now so everything is easier. Stepdaughter is following the rules but she's still a negative nancy. It's tiring. My son has been a huge help with her but he told me he's thinking about moving out. if he does it'll be really hard for me. He's my buddy.

Brooksie, I have struggled with weight gain since getting sober also. 10 pounds. I'll take it back off when I'm ready though. I've read a lot of posts on SR about people struggling with weight gain and I went thru it when I got sober last Jan. I think it's very common after quitting drinking.
Good for you for deciding that being good to yourself is getting yourself to the gym. I exercise plenty but that only accounts for about 20 percent of the weight loss equation. Food accounts for 80 percent. I like using the My Fitness Pal app for tracking my food intake and logging my exercise. Last year I lost 35 pounds using it.
Ps, I love Nutella!
90 days is amazing, Siesta!!!! Woooo hoooo!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Someone told me that after 90 days comes 91. Tomorrow is 91! We are doing this, one day at a time!!