Thread: Limbo Phase
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 02:59 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Insaneshame

Initially I was thinking 6 months. I know that this is not going to be an overnight, insta-fix situation, so I want to give him some time. About a week after he left, he said that if we're not back together in 3 months, then we probably won't get back together. I told him it's best that he not put time lines on anything.(This is my boundary, my decision!!! There goes my control freakism again!!) So, somewhere between 3 & 6 months, is my estimate now. 1 month down and there has been some maybe, if I squint real hard, flicker of progress on his part.

I doubt he's content with this whole thing, as he whines to me about having to stay on a friend's couch and how little privacy and space he has (his choice to go there). I mean hell, he came over yesterday to take a nap on my bed because "it's been 40 nights since I've slept on a bed". He so loves to try and make me feel bad for him, but I just look at him and have no response when he says things like that. I see what you mean about my signals are clear, I don't even respond to his "feeler" comments anymore!! (Thanks for pointing that out!!)

So, for now, I wait and watch. And call him to come over when I "need" him too, or vice versa.