View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 03:54 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
FireSprite

Originally Posted by JustAGirl1971 View Post
And ps Stung, you are good enough, smart enough, and nice enough. We like you just fine here. You belong
I can't resist a good Stuart Smiley reference.... I burst out laughing when I read this.

Stung, I get where you are coming from, that your purpose here is to seek growth.

Are you journaling at all? I think it would be very helpful to you to be able to purge all this "junk" in a stream of consciousness type of writing. "I feel...." "I think..." etc. as it is happening. It helps to get it out & some people find it helpful to go back & read it later for more clarity. (Others never feel the need to review)

I know with 2 little ones it can be difficult to drop everything when your mind is churning but your hands are busy, but voice recorders that convert speech to writing that you could edit later might make that easier. I don't know much about them really, but I know I find the one on my phone super helpful, lol!

Just an idea! (And btw - I reserved that book you recommended & am picking it up tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion!)